Thursday, September 10, 2009

Pop Culture Blog Part 3

I suck at English. There is not a thing I like about it. But having a computer helps. For instance: you tell me to write this crazy paper that I know nothing about, I’ll just go online and Google it. Or some big word that should probably mean something to me but I have yet to learn, id pull up some Webster online and search it. But my all time favorite is the word that comes on it. I can write something then do like a spell check and grammar check on it and tada my paper already looks a lot better!!! But it’s not all about work either, I also like to go online to email or chat with friends and so on. I go online to my email accounts and check out all my mail and reply or even go straight to the facebook IM people that I know and talk to. Another awesome feature is the games. My cousin is 5 years old he can gets on a computer just to play games! When I was five I think I might have been lucky to even have a computer around me (then again I was kind of destructive). But you can go online to play games or you can do the games that come fully loaded on your computer (such as solitaire and free cell and so on). And the tabs on the side of your screen and super helpful! I have a clock and the date and the weather up on mine. I have notes to when I have something to remember but right now there are no notes up there. Basically the computer is amazing and is a true life saver!

No comments:

Post a Comment