Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Memoirs

So, I sat down late last night to read the momoirs that were assigned, and honestly I was not a fan. They were uninteresting to me. Actually, I'm pretty sure I fell asleep while reading the second one. There were bits and pieces where I will admit, it was funny, but for the most part, they did not interest me whatsoever. The first one hit creeper mode and it made me feel like i was being a creeper for actually reading the story of someone stalkin someone else, but it also really made me think of how everyone else might feel when we talk about them or judge them without really getting to know them. It made me kinda do a quick check on my life. It also made me think about how people might see me. The second story we read really got awkward. Personally I do not smoke or dream of being with anyone in a well known band so to me it was like wow... really? Ha but that's just me. Bassically I was not a huge fan (sorry to all that were).

No comments:

Post a Comment