Thursday, September 10, 2009

Pop Culture Blog Part 2

Cell phones are the new thing these days. If you don’t have a cell phone more than likely you want one and if you do have a cell phone more than likely it is permanently attached to you in one way or another. I’ll be the first to admit it… I could not live without my cell phone! For instance, one morning I got up to head to class and I couldn’t find my cell phone. I was meeting a friend that morning to walk with her to class and I was actually late meeting her because I was looking for it. I never found it so knowing that I had to go I left without my cell phone. After class one of my friends wanted to go eat and I told her that after I found my phone I would. So she walks with me back to my dorm room and we both look for it for a LARGE amount of time. We then decide that it might be easier to call it and listen for it to go off (it was on vibrate mode so it was really quite in the room). Once we found it we headed to lunch. While in lunch I couldn’t help but to read the 5 text messages I had missed and checked my missed calls and who left me voicemails. Also with cell phones these days, you can personalize your phone! I mean if you wanted to you could get a cover for it or a Bluetooth. The covers show how different you are from everyone else who has the exact same phone as you and the Bluetooth simply keeps people on the go connected and still addicted to this little device. The other day I was walking through Wal-Mart and I saw a lady talking to herself. I thought “geez… she’s nuts!!!” then she turns around and hanging from her purse is her phone and in her ear is a dang Bluetooth!!! And the same thing goes for those people in the car that talk to the invisible person beside them. Yea, nine times out of ten they have a Bluetooth glued onto their ear. I can say that I have never and plan on never having a BluetoothJ.

1 comment:

  1. haha i like this one its funny...i cant live without my cell phone either hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete