Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Online Quizes

After class, I headed over to the library to get on the computer since I could not get internet access, and I took the quizzes online. No offense to anyone who wants to talk about how they feel but I do not really feel like sharing things about me that was said through a quiz. Yea, I learned some stuff i didn't know about me, but I also believe that if there is anything you would like to know you should just straight up ask me! Quizzes can only do so much then judge you on how you answered the small amount of questions it asked you. I feel that if you really care about getting to know my religious beliefs, personality, and/or political views you should just ask me. I'm not the type to lie or freak out on you for thinking or feeling different than I do. I'm not here to impress anyone, I'm just here to be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment