Thursday, September 10, 2009

Pop Culture Blog Part 1

I love music! I love how no matter your mood u can listen to it and somehow someway your mood can change and make your day even better. I listen to everything! My personal favorite is country. I was raised by my grandma to listen to country and that’s what I have always done. One of my all time favorite singers is Kenny Chesney. He is country but the lyrics to his song make you think of the beach when he sings. He is very tropical when it comes to singing his songs. I met this girl in high school and she became a little sister to me and she doesn’t like to share a lot about her grandpa. I met her grandpa a couple months into our friendship and that’s when she told me that her grandpa was the producer for Kenny Chesney! O I freaked out!!! I mean while I was around her I held it in cause I didn’t want to seem like an idiot. I mean she had grown up around this singer who I loved! And on top of that I didn’t want her to get the impression that I only wanted to be her friend because of who her grandfather was. So for a while, every summer we would go to the Kenny Chesney concert and thanks to her grandfather I would get in free. Kenny Chesney was the first concert I went to and that started a love for concerts. Concerts are full on adrenaline rushes!!! To me I have a rollercoaster ride at concerts. Like I’m really excited about this band that I am there to see but at the same time I’m super pumped about all the opening acts and other people playing as well. When any of the bands would go on stage my heart would race! I LOVE THAT FEELING! When they left the stage I hit the mode where I was like “are you being serious right now?!” and my hearts speed would slowly begin to drop. Those are just some freaking awesome times dealing with music that has happened to me.

1 comment:

  1. This ones pretty good. You could definitely get a good "pop culture memoir" out of this one. it seems like you have some pretty good stories and such to keep readers attentions. Your other two were decent but you should maybe look into going further with this one... good job.

    ;-)

    Ronnie Free.

    ReplyDelete