Thursday, October 29, 2009

Reading Over Meet Joe Blog

As I have stated once before, I am not much of a blogger. Honestly if it weren't for English class, I would never have had a blog to begin with. I dunno if that plays a role in this or not but the reading that we had to do for class bored me and made me wonder how people could really get into blogging like the people who were talked about did. People find all sorts of things to write about so they just get on and write? To me that just doesn't make since. I cannot sit all day at a computer and for people to find time in their busy lives to sit and write about whats happening in Washington State when they live in Virgina or somewhere blows me out of the water. There is a world outside of blogging so go see it! I mean blogging like once a blue moon or when something has stressed you out or what not seems somewhat reasonable, but to make it something like a job just seems retarded to me. Sorry if this offends anyone but I just think it's because I do not understand or like blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment