Thursday, October 29, 2009

Reading Over Homeless On Campus

This piece kept my attention. I really liked it. It's really sad to hear of people who have to live in the streets for whatever reason and it's awesome to hear of people who are willing to help. Of course there are shelters and things that can help out but with so many people out and about on the streets looking for shelter it's never promised that you will have a place to go. I mean some shelters probably fill up really quick and finding one that isn't full has got to be hard. Toward the end it talks of the teacher who is identified as B.R. I think that what she did was amazing and moving! She didn't have to care for the students that much but the fact that she did said so much for her. This story all together was very interesting and I personally liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment