Thursday, November 19, 2009

Section 4 readings

As I sat down to read this last night, I once again fell asleep. I have no idea why I do that except that it bores me and I force myself to sit there and read it till I am done... but never imagined falling asleep. So this morning, I woke up, went to class, ate with a friend, came back to my room, and started to read where I left off at. It was yet another failed attempt. BUT NO WORRIES! I finally got them done and now I am writing this :). Okay so, I think reading those stories and details/ tips on how to make a good review really helped me. Yea it took me a while to actually be able to read them all but once I got them done, I'm kind of glad I read them. They gave me more of a understanding on my job as a writer for my next paper that is due.

No comments:

Post a Comment