Thursday, November 19, 2009

Random Blog

you walk in and its a big room with a lot of art all over the wall. the doors open and people head in to sit down looking toward the stage. chairs lined in perfect rows across the stage and u know from that point that u r going to b there a while. the door to the side opens and they all file out to sit and perform.


just in case u didnt catch on... i went to bryan fine arts building to watch a performance. my best friend is a senior this year and she is in the horn choir. they had a performance and she asked me if i would come and support her. with her being my best friend i couldnt even think about looking at her and telling her no. so even though im not big into the whole music genres that do not have words (my music has to have words for me to like it or pay attention to it) i went anyway. it wasnt as bad as i had planned. they had some songs that were upbeat and very enjoyable but they also had some that were slower and longer and lost my attention after a while. i wanted to stay and talk to her afterwards but i had to register that night so of course i couldnt.

No comments:

Post a Comment